Ensure all extractor fans are off overnight and when not required
Navigating the energy industry can be complex. At Smart Power we are here to make this easy for you. We offer the following support:
- Emissions trading scheme – we can help you collect the data, calculate the emissions and complete the reporting on this information.
- Financial energy and environmental reporting – our utility dashboard helps you budget for utilities and report against your monthly budgets.
- Web based access to financial utility and environmental information – this online service, e-Smart, enables clients to access their most up-to-date reports directly during any month
- Spot market risk analysis – we’ve developed tools to determine the risks and rewards of different levels of spot market exposure. We’ll work with you to advise you on the best level of exposure for your organisation.
- Changes to the energy sector – keeping up with changes in the energy sector can be challenging. We use our knowledge to put together clear and concise briefing papers for our clients which identify the impact of any changes on them.
- Energy budget and forecast mapping – we use our knowledge to help you determine better estimates of future pricing and can forecast expected consumption.
- Hedge accounting services – If you need to know the net present value of the unexpired portion of your electricity hedge (contract for difference), using the expiry date, strike price, settlement Grid Exit Point (GXP) and hedge quantity we can do this for you. We can carry out this calculation for you for a single hedge or a portfolio of hedges so you can make an informed decision on your next step.